Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Organization : Blog Planners

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Did you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day?  We celebrated by hitting a couple of pubs for a friend's birthday.  



And now, back to my organization frenzy, I have created a couple more templates to share with you to help with another personal organizational goal, which was to write blog posts more regularly .  I am absolutely terrible when it comes to posting on any schedule so hopefully these will help (I guess only time will tell).

PDF Link
PDF Link
PDF Link




Once again, if you feel these templates would be of use to you, please help yourself!  To see my other printables, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I need to pass thees on to my daughter! She'll love them! We had St Pats dinner here and it was so nice!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a nice picture of you and your husband Taylor! Your blog planner templates are fabulous! I just use a plain dollar store notebook, so they would certainly be a much prettier option! Thank you so muuch for sharing! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget to mention...did you know that your comments on blogger are set at 'no reply' so no one can reply directly to your comments unless they click thru to your profile? Just thought I might mention that in case you want to change it! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...